Fort Lauderdale trusts Florida Smiles Dental to provide a higher level of professional dental care. Call today to schedule an appointment, and get on a path to better oral health! (954) 523-6525.
Fort Lauderdale residents serve all of their oral health needs at Florida Smiles Dental. With top dental professionals on site to provide a multitude of services, there is no need to search elsewhere. Dr. Peter Scerbo and his team will welcome you warmly, get to know you, answer all of your questions, and make you feel right at home. Proficient in every area of dentistry, there is no dental concern that can’t be resolved through the leading edge care administered at Florida Smiles Dental. With genuine care and compassion for patients, the following services are provided by Florida Smiles Dental with the highest level of comfort provided to the patient:
- General Dentistry – From periodic examinations to preventative cleanings that protect your good oral health, the Dr. Scerbo and staff will work with you to ensure you are maintaining healthy teeth and gums.
- Restorative Dentistry – Have you lost a tooth? Are you having any pain? Perhaps you just want to display a more magnificent smile? Restorative Dentistry covers everything from Crown and Bridge Therapy, to Dental Implants, to Periodontal Therapy for healthy gums, and Root Canal Therapy to save an infected tooth – these are some common restorative procedures that are handled with the utmost skill and experience at Florida Smiles Dental.
- Orthodontics and Braces – It’s never to late to improve the alignment of your teeth or correct an issue with your bite while perfecting your amazing smile! Florida Smiles Dental has an award-winning orthodontic team that can help you achieve optimum results through advancement in technology utilized here on a regular basis. At Florida Smiles Dental, our practice is on the cutting edge, providing you with several options and no discomfort!
- Periodontal Therapy – At some point in our lives, over 80% of us will develop gum disease. The best defense? Early detection through regular preventative examinations. If left undetected, gum disease can become advanced periodontal disease. Florida Smiles Dental treats this condition through the use of state of the art dental lasers, the Prolase MVP-7. It works to preserve and regenerate healthy gum tissue. Patients are evaluated for signs of gum disease at every periodic exam so that it can be caught in its earliest stages.
- Children’s Dentistry – Your child’s comfort in the dentist’s office now will impact their oral health for years to come. At Florida Smiles Dental, the top priority is your child’s comfort and confidence in us. After we get to know your child, give them a grand tour, and answer all of their questions, we will proceed with a fun, interactive examination, followed by a gentle cleaning. We will explain proper dental hygiene, and how they can continue caring for their teeth at home.
Top Fort Lauderdale Dentist – Dr. Peter Scerbo welcomes you to Florida Smiles Dental, where your comfort is our first priority.
In addition to all of the services listed above, Florida Smiles Dental also offers services in Cosmetic Dentistry, Root Canal Therapy, and teeth whitening. Call today at: (954) 523-6525 to schedule a consultation and meet the team. Treat yourself and your family to a dental provider that is courteous and professional as well as a leader in dentistry. To learn more about the dental services offered here that can elevate your smile!