FT. LAUDERDALE DENTIST LEADS IN DENTAL IMPLANTS AND INVISALIGN
Florida Smiles Dental is the preferred full service practice of dentists in Ft. Lauderdale for families all over South Florida. Specializing in several areas of dentistry, this award winning team is gaining respect and recognition for its superior work in implant dentistry in Ft. Lauderdale.
Dental implants are an effective solution for missing teeth. More patients are choosing dental implants because no other option provides more comfort, total functionality of a natural tooth, and a natural looking appearance. Florida Smiles Dental is the preferred dentist in Ft. Lauderdale for those seeking a trusted expert in dental implant surgery. When you choose dental implants in Ft. Lauderdale, you will gain all of these benefits and more:
- A tooth implant looks real, just like your natural teeth.
- Superior comfort and function compared to traditional dentures and bridges.
- More permanent dependability
- Versatility – Implants can be used for one or more missing teeth.
- No food restrictions allow patients to eat and socialize with ease and without worry.
- Dental implants stop bone loss from occurring.Dental implant surgery is has gained popularity in recent years; which is chiefly due to the number of significant and distinctive benefits they provide that consistently outshine older tooth replacement options. Dental implants are nearly indistinguishable from a real tooth, allowing patients to feel more confident when they smile, because they know it looks authentic. The added versatility and exceptional performance they offer makes getting dental implants in Ft. Lauderdale the smart choice. Dental implants can accomplish all of your tooth replacement needs.Invisalign Ft. Lauderdale: Get the perfectly straight teeth you’ve always wanted – without braces.
Consider Invisalign in Ft. Lauderdale as an effective alternative to braces, an option more adults are choosing these days, for their discreet look and comfort. A consultation with Florida Smiles Dentalcan help your determine if Invisalign is right for you.
Invisalign uses a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you are wearing. This allows you to smile more during your treatment as well as after. Invisalign is made using 3D computer imaging technology and has been proven effective. Florida Smiles Dental is certified to treat with and specializes in Invisalign in Ft. Lauderdale. Not only are the aligners invisible, but they are also removable, so that patients may eat and drink whatever they want while undergoing treatment. Plus, regular brushing and flossing as normal is poses no issues. Lastly, no metal and wires means no adjustments are necessary.
What’s fun about Invisalign is that patients can view their own virtual treatment plan when they start, and can see how straight their teeth will look when treatment has been completed. Patients visit our practice every six weeks to ensure that treatment is progressing as expected. Although the treatment duration varies from case to case, patients can expect the total treatment time to last between nine and 15 months.
Call Florida Smiles Dental, the experts in implant dentistry and Invisalign Ft. Lauderdale today, at: (954) 523 – 6525 for a free consultation that will help determine which treatment options are right for you. Florida Smiles Dental looks forward to being your trusted dentist in Ft. Lauderdale.