LIGHTHOUSE POINT DENTIST CAN SATISFY ALL YOUR DENTAL NEEDS
For all of your dental needs, Florida Smiles Dental has established long standing relationships throughout the community by providing superior dental services and delivering them with gentle care. Florida Smiles Dental, in Lighthouse Point and Ft. Lauderdale, is the area’s preferred dental practice. We are dedicated to ensuring every patient’s comfort by earning their trust and confidence, and providing individualized treatment plans and superior service.
Services offered by Florida Smiles Dental include:
- General Dentistry. This involves regular check-ups, cleaning and current X-rays to maintain oral health. The professionals at Florida Smiles Dental will examine your teeth and gums, then remove tartar and plaque build-up. We will advise you on best ways to keep your smile beautiful.
- Cosmetic Dentistry. Cosmetic procedures include teeth whitening, bonding and porcelain veneers to improve your smile. If you have chipped or cracked teeth, or if you’d like them to be whiter, Florida Smiles Dental can help.
- Children’s Dentistry. It’s important for children to learn the value of proper dental care and oral hygiene at an early age. We suggest starting your child’s dental appointments around age 3, unless there are problems that occur earlier. We will explain proper dental hygiene to them in their terms and make them feel as comfortable as possible with the process.
- Restorative Dentistry. This includes crowns, bridges, implants, root canals and periodontal therapy to save existing teeth or replace lost teeth.
- Orthodontics. Metal braces and Invisalign clear braces are available to patients who want to straighten their smile. Orthodontia is not available only to children and teenagers; older adults can benefit from this therapy as well!Lighthouse Point dentist recommends ongoing oral hygiene every day!
Oral health touches every aspect of our lives but is often taken for granted. Your mouth is a window into the health of your body. It can show signs of nutritional deficiencies or general infection. Systemic diseases, those that affect the entire body, may first become apparent because of mouth lesions or other oral problems.
Whether you are 80 or 8, your oral health is important. Most Americans today enjoy excellent oral health and are keeping their natural teeth throughout their lives; however, cavities remain the most prevalent chronic disease of childhood. Some 100 million Americans fail to see a dentist each year, even though regular dental examinations and good oral hygiene can prevent most dental disease. Many people believe that they need to see a dentist only if they are in pain or think something is wrong, but regular dental visits can contribute to a lifetime of good oral health. If you are experiencing dental pain, don’t put off seeing a dentist. With dentistry’s many advances, diagnosis and treatment are more sophisticated and comfortable than ever.
You can practice good oral hygiene by always brushing your teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste, cleaning between your teeth once a day with floss or another interdental cleaner, replacing your toothbrush every three or four months and by eating a balanced diet and limiting between-meal snacks. Don’t forget to schedule regular dental check-ups with Florida Smiles Dental to keep your smile, and yourself, healthy.
Contact Florida Smiles in Lighthouse Point today to make an appointment.
Florida Smiles Dental in Lighthouse Point is currently accepting new patients. Our team would like to welcome you to our practice.
Before you come for an appointment, please take a few moments to print the new patient forms on our website. Filling the forms out prior to your visit, and bringing the paperwork with you to the exam will help lessen your time in the waiting room, so you can experience our excellent dentistry sooner. If you cannot print these forms, just call our office. We’ll be happy to mail these directly to you.